Thursday, December 6, 2007

The First Post

I checked out a few blogs just to check out how I should go about this... post a first post, that is, and decided on '10 things about me that you might not know':

  1. I sleep with my lights on (because I'm uncomfortable with sleeping in the dark - I force myself to sleep in the dark during sleepovers so that people don't know I'm afraid of the dark - lol).
  2. I don't really know how to go about moving a level up from being acquaintances to becoming friends ( I usually end up leaving it to 'other person' to take more initiative cause I'm lacking in this department, it feels awkward for me).
  3. I'm terrified of bugs. (Since I don't have any pets), nothing, besides from me, should be living (or alive) in my room (this usually includes anything with more than 2 legs - including lizzards).
  4. I would sleep outside on my living room couch if I was really freaked out by any creepy crawlies in my room (sad, but true).
  5. I like to constantly tell my family (including my 2 brothers, my sis-in-law, my parents and my grandma) that I love them :)
  6. I like the rain. It's so calming - unless I have to run in it!
  7. I haven't gotten around to watching T.V for the past 3 years (I can't help it! I stopped Astro in form 5 and never got around to getting hooked on it ever again...so most probably, if you're talking about Desperate Housewives or Prison Break and I just smile - I have no idea what you're talking about).
  8. I love watching movies (I have an entire collection of chick flicks). I guess this makes up of my lack of T.V. exposure.
  9. I'm terrible with directions. I just cannot fathom how some people (like my mom), can have the entire map of KL in their mind.
  10. This is the first post I've written in my life (of 20 years). I have been deprived :)

2 comments:

BuBu said...

elo!! hoho the first to read and write a comment! I wanna c more updates muahaha!!

Grace said...

LOL, no promises, Theng :D

I'll tr my best, though!