Sunday, December 30, 2007

Live. Laugh. Love

YC Camp 1 and 2 was totally awesome. I'm really glad I got to spend 8 incredible days at Peacehaven! Here are the pics :)


The 4 Awesome people who helped me out with the Newcomers' Booth
for YC Camp 1.
Top Row: Raechan, Me, Gloria Bottom Row: Evyonne and Shern I.

Amanda, Sharon, Me and Yuen Wei (my quirky and pretty distant relative)



Jolene, Me, Sharon and Amanda

I took photos with an Angel! (Ok, that sounds a little lame ><")


Ms. Serena and the 3 Musketeers.


4 Feet and the log.
I really like this photo. Guess which foot is mine!





Prickyla and I :) (she reminds me of a tiny, tiny bit of Alvin and the

Chipmunks ^^" - Prisc, please don't kill me for this)



Roxanne.


The Rose among the Thorns.

Starting from the top row, left to right: Joelle, Prisc and Bernard.
Bottom row: Me, Rose and Sharon.



Esther, my roommate of 4 days. She looks super sweet in this pic!



PJ 2, CG Photo. The 'proper' one. lol.

Top row: Jolene, Amanda, Christian, Bernard and Patrick.

Bottom row: Me, Karyn, Stacey and Cheryl.



PJ 2, CG Photo. The 'poser' one.

We're all posers ^^.



PJ 2, CG Photo. The 'finger-pointing' one.

Find the person who is pointing at herself :P.


I absolutely love grayscaled photos.

So pretty!

Cheryl, Me and Jolene.



Ali's son and I.


Jack and I.


This photo turned out way too dark ><.

It's supposed to be Johan and I but ... it probably doen't look like I'm in the pic.

Photo failure #1.



Racheal and I


Patrick and I.


Ariel and I.

She reminds me so much of The Little Mermaid!






Sin Ying and I.

She can blow baloons into baloons!



This is what happens to those who disobey camp rules.

Locked up with the visiting hours displayed on the top right hand corner of the photo.

The offenders will not be named ^^. lol.

I promised them not to upload the pic on facebook...

blogged it instead :).



Fresh Air.
Shern Ai, Allison, Raechan and I.


Junk Food Stash brought by Rose and some by me.
Cookies, Coffee, Chips, Instant soup, etc - you name it,
we probably have it.
Pic is taken just as camp started. lol. Most of the food was gone after 8 days!

Same Food, Different Location. ><.

Fiona and I.

After 8 days without being able to drive out whenever I wanted to and with the lack of sleep - I was and am glad to be back in the city of Kuala Lumpur.


Till next year, peeps!


2 comments:

point0 said...

To have a clear picture with a birght background, on the flash (referring to your dark picture).

;)

Grace said...

hahahaha - thanks for the tip, Jamie =P will get u to be the photographer if you're around next time! (u should have gone for camp! then i wouldn't be having this prob! kiddin kiddin :P)